Objectives and team
- To create experimental spaces for innovative training and learning
- To create a facilitating environment for the training and support of teacher-researchers
- To create a facilitating environment for research on learning analytics that can feed practices and questioning
- Strengthen the community of practices so as to allow the emergence of a common culture in connection with the innovative training spaces
- Promote the uses and places of training to the university community (website, study day, training session, meetings, etc.)
In April 2021, Lille Learning Lab plans to set up on three campuses, with a strong emphasis on transversality and consistency.
- Pont-de-Bois, which is the heart of the project
These first spaces, considered as demonstrators, will allow to refine the needs through the experience of their uses and users. The information gathered will serve as a basis for the development of other locations from January 2022, on these three campuses and beyond.
This site is also intended to list the other spaces on the campuses of Université de Lille that are part of the educational transformation strategy, thanks to the search engine.
The project team is attached to the Direction Innovation Pédagogique (DIP). It coordinates the project management of the Lille Learning Lab at the operational level in conjunction with the Steering Committee and the teaching staff and working groups. The project team relies in particular on the expertise of the pedagogical (DIP-CAPE) and techno-pedagogical (DIP-STP) services on the topics of teacher training and evaluation, contributing to the development and animation of the community of practice.